Thursday, February 4, 2010

My first blog!

I generally consider myself a pretty tech-savvy person. I work for Florida's online public school, so I interact with technology for the better part of my day. I have a FaceBook, I instant message and text message, I built a WYSIWYG website using Netscape Composer a few years ago and have a Weebly website for my students now. Generally speaking, I keep up with the technology trends - but I am a blogging novice. I guess that's because I never thought anyone would care too much about my ramblings and musings, but alas, they will begin...

3 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel! I also have kept up with technology, but I lack with the experience in blogging. This is a new experience, but it will be great to interact with other educators and explore something new. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Generally, were in the same boat, except I don't teach for Florida's online Public School! That sounds really cool. What has that experience been like? I recently applied for my internship and I asked to be considered for the virtual school, so some insight from you would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a challenge these days to keep up with technology and I generally only do what I have to in order to get things done. I really don't have time to do more.

    ReplyDelete